Student Checking Promotion
When you open a Citizens State Bank student checking account with e-statements, we will give you $75. It’s simple and easy to do.
Open a student checking account by September 15, 2016, at any of our convenient Citizens State Bank locations, to receive a deposit of $50. An additional $25 will be deposited into your student checking account when you enroll in e-statements by October 31, 2016.
Terms and Conditions
- A bonus of $75 will be offered for a student checking account opened July 29, 2016 through September 15, 2016.
- $50 will be deposited to the account within 2 business days of opening the account, and may be applied toward the required $100 minimum deposit to open the account.
- The remaining $25 will be awarded upon enrollment of the account in e-statements no later than October 31, 2016. This amount will be deposited to the account within 2 business days of e-statement enrollment.
- Online banking enrollment is required for e-statements.
- Accountholder must be enrolled full time in a secondary or post-secondary school to be eligible for bonus.
- Standard checking account opening qualifications apply.
- May not be combined with other Citizens State Bank offers or promotions.
- Limited to 1 student checking account per accountholder.
- Offer valid for new accounts only.
- The value of the gift may be added as interest for IRS 1099-INT reporting purposes.