Online & Mobile Banking
To utilize our mobile banking services you need to be enrolled in Online Banking. To enroll in Online Banking, click on the green Online Banking box in the top right corner of our home page and click the link to enroll today. Follow the steps to retrieve your username and password. Once your username and password is set, you are free to download our Citizens State Bank mobile banking app in your app store.
Download the app today!
Deposit your checks into your account at your convenience. Point…Click…Deposit!
- Select the deposit tab within the mobile banking app
- Take a picture of the front and back of your check
- Submit your deposit
- Cut off for deposits is 4:00 pm, any transactions submitted after cut off will be processed the next business day
- Check limit is $1,500
- Daily limit is $3,000
- Checks must be endorsed with your signature and “For mobile deposit only to Citizens State Bank”
Simplify your monthly bill paying with Bill Pay!
After enrolling in Online Banking, you can now take advantage of our convenient Bill Pay.
- Pay Bills – set up recurring or one-time payments
- Payment Calendar – displays scheduled and processed payments
- Email Alerts – get reminders for due dates and notifications when your payments have been sent
- Payment History – access up to 7 years of payment history and view transaction detail
- Merchant Accounts – add, modify, or delete account information for individuals or companies (e.g. set up accounts for: utility companies, credit cards, loan payments, friends, relatives, etc.)
Get notifications from your Mobile Banking app!
Create custom alerts in our updated mobile app allow you to enjoy peace of mind wherever you go.
- Monitor Account Balances & Activity
- Get Deposit & Withdrawal Notifications
- Control Security Alerts
- Receive Password Change Confirmations
- And More!
To access the mobile alert features, the latest version of our mobile banking app must be downloaded. After logging in to the app, simply select “More” from the main menu and then tap the new “Alerts” tile. From here, you can create a variety of custom alerts based on transaction and account activity.
Manage your debit cards directly from your mobile banking app!
- Setting Card Limits
- Blocking Cards
- Reporting Lost or Stolen Cards
- Setting Travel Limits
To access these features, the latest version of our mobile banking app must be downloaded. After logging in to the app, select “More” from the main menu and then tap the new “Cards” tile.
To enroll, simply log into your online banking account and follow these steps:
- On the right hand side at the top, click on Profile
- Under Profile click “Edit” on Electronic Statements
- Under Accounts, pick the delivery method you would prefer, paper or e-statement
- If you agree to the terms of our agreement, click the box below
- Your confirmation code will be on the last page of your Terms and Conditions page. Enter the code and hit Save.
- Next you will see a screen that says “Your electronic statement enrollment was successfully updated.”