A chip-enhanced Citizens State Bank Visa® debit card offers you a convenient and quick way to access your checking account to make a purchase or to withdraw cash.
- Access your funds 24/7 at our convenient ATMs.
- Make purchases virtually anywhere Visa® cards are accepted. The cost of goods or services purchased is deducted from your checking account.
- Use an ATM to withdraw cash, make account inquires, or transfer funds.
- Chip-enhanced cards offer better protection. Debit cards with chip technology provide stronger security when used at terminals or ATMs that are chip-enables. The data stored on the chip is more difficult to counterfeit than magnetically stored data, which offers you better protection against fraud.
- A chip-enhanced card is a standard card that contains an embedded microchip as well as a traditional magnetic stripe. The chip encrypts information to increase data security when making transactions at terminals or ATMs that are chip-enabled. The chip on your debit card provides additional security only when used at a terminal or ATM that is chip-enabled.
Visa® debit card is available to qualified Citizens State Bank customers.
If your debit card is ever lost or stolen, please call 1-800-472-3272.