Mobile Banking FAQ
Q: What is Citizens State Bank Mobile Banking?
A: In short, with Citizens State Bank Mobile Banking, you can be sure that your banking activities are with you at all times. You can securely access your accounts from your mobile device to check account balances, pay bills, transfer funds between your Citizens State Bank accounts and find our nearest Branch or ATM’s.
Q: Why should I use Citizens State Bank Mobile Banking?
A: The convenience of Citizens State Bank Mobile Banking just cannot be matched by anything else. Here are a few situational scenarios where it can come in handy:
- When you’re at the store and you see something that you absolutely have to buy – play it safe and make a quick check on your account balance to make sure you have enough money before you make a purchase.
- How many times do you find yourself simply waiting around? While you’re waiting this would be a great time to get in tune with your spending habits by checking and reviewing your transaction history.
- When you are on vacation, traveling, or simply have no computer access-be able to access Bill Pay and make sure your bills are never late!
- Going out this Friday night and realize you will need cash? Find our nearest Branch or ATM.
Q: Is there any cost for Citizens State Bank Mobile Banking? A: Mobile Banking is absolutely free – even more reason to use Citizens State Bank Mobile Banking.* Q: How can I get Citizens State Bank Mobile Banking? A: It is really easy to get Citizens State Bank Mobile Banking. You can simply find our App from your device’s App store or google play: Here is what you will need:
- An eligible Citizens State Bank Online Banking account
- A smartphone (iOS, Android, Blackberry), a web-enabled device (Mobile Browser) or standard mobile device with text messaging capabilities
- To find our App, search for citstatebank and look for our icon:
Q: Is my mobile device secure to use?
A: Rest assured, our Mobile Banking is safe to use!
- Smartphones such as iPhones, Android, and Blackberry have a controlled and secure operating system.
- Mobile Banking uses 128 bit SSL encryption just like Online Banking – which encrypts and protects any transmission of data including customer account information.
- Mobile Banking uses strong Firewalls just like Online Banking – which protects from unauthorized or malicious intrusion.
- Mobile Banking uses your username and password for access, just like the Online Banking, and just like with Online Banking, your account will lock down after incorrect attempts from your mobile device.
- Mobile Banking uses additional Security Q&A authentication for initial access to your account.
Q: What if my phone gets lost or stolen? A: Nobody wants their phone lost or stolen, but in the rare case that it does, you should know that your Mobile Banking access is secured.
- No personal information from your Mobile Banking account is ever stored on the phone. Your password is never stored.
- Your log in session automatically times out after a short period of inactivity.
*Message and data rates may apply. Check your mobile service provider plan for details. Return to Mobile Banking Home Page