Our e-statements provide a fast, secure, and convenient way to manage your accounts. With e-statements, you can easily view, print, or save your statements. To enroll, simply log into your personal or business online banking account and follow these steps.
- On the right hand side at the top, click on Profile
- Under Profile click “Edit” on Electronic Statements
- Under Accounts, pick the Delivery Method you would prefer, Paper or eStatements
- Read the Electronic Correspondence Agreement. If you agree to these terms, click the box below “I have read and accept the electronic statements terms and conditions”.
- Your Confirmation Code will be on the last page of your Terms and Conditions page. Enter the code and hit Save.
- It should show you a screen that says “Your electronic statement enrollment was successfully updated.”
Now you’re ready to receive e-statements! To enroll in e-statements or view, print or save your statement, you must have a PDF reader such as Adobe Acrobat Reader® installed on your computer or device.