Our e-statements provide a fast, secure, and convenient way to manage your accounts. With e-statements, you can easily view, print, or save your statements. To enroll, simply log into your personal or business online banking account and follow these steps.
- On the left hand side of the screen click on Services
- Under Services click on Electronic Statements
- Read the Electronic Correspondence Agreement. If you agree to these terms, click the box next to “By Checking This Box, I Indicate That I Have Read The Terms and Conditions Of Electronic Correspondence”. Then click on the “I Agree To These Terms and Conditions” button
- Enter an email address, or use the pre-populated email address, to receive a verification code needed in order to proceed with receiving electronic correspondence
- On the Electronic Statement screen, enter the verification code that you received by email
- To select the account(s) that you wish to enroll in e-statements, click in the box to the left of the corresponding account(s) and then click Submit
Now you’re ready to receive e-statements! To enroll in e-statements or view, print or save your statement, you must have a PDF reader such as Adobe Acrobat Reader® installed on your computer or device.